- Allied Measurement Systems Corporation is the Heavy Capacity Specialist in the Illinois and Northern Indiana Area featuring products like the CVC Carbon steel conveyor Scale. The conveyor scale allows a single-product to be weighed while in motion. The assembly is constructed of carbon steel with a flush grid acetal belt, photoelectric cell, junction box and 25 interface cable. The drive motor is priced separately. The conveyor scale is available in a variety of lengths, widths, speeds. Two capacities are available. Please specify belt speed. Belt speeds from 30 to 220 fpm are available.
- To Order: Specify width, length, height, capacity and drive motor. A motor starter and indicator are not included.
- Drive Motor 115 VAC 60 Hz single phase (state belt speed)
- Drive Motor 115 VAC 60 Hz single phase (variable speed)
- Drive Motor 230 VAC 60 Hz three phase (state belt speed)
- Select height: Low 18 to 27, Medium 27 to 36, or High 36 to 45. Each height is adjustable in .03 intervals.