Allied Measurement Systems Corporation is the Heavy Capacity Specialist in the Illinois and Northern Indiana Area featuring products like the ProDec DSL Floor Scale. Available in mild and stainless steel, the ProDec floor scale is tough, accurate, affordable and suitable for most industrial weighing applications.
- The stainless steel ProDec is equipped with hermetically sealed stainless Weigh Bars. The unique Weigh Bar sealing prevents air, gas and moisture from infiltrating gauge and wiring areas.
- This platform scale has been designed to withstand hard industrial environments and keep weighing reliably. The steel top plate is welded to a steel support channel understructure, to keep the scale from warping and bending. Includes: Painted safety tread deck, epoxy painted weight sensors, built-in easy access, gasketed junction box, 25′ interface cable, and platform lifting eyes.
- To Order: Specify dimensions and cable termination.
- Stainless steel junction box
- Epoxy paint
- Additional platform lifting eye
- Straight ramp attachment bracket (2,000, 5,000 lb)
- Right angle ramp attachment bracket (2,000, 5,000 lb)
- Bolt down floor plate (2,000, 5,000 lb)
- Straight ramp attachment bracket (10,000 lb)
- Right angle ramp attachment bracket (10,000 lb)
- Bolt down floor plate (10,000 lb)
- NOTE: On all decks with a width dimension of less than 60″, two (2) lifting eyes may be ordered. Decks with a width dimension of 60″ or more may be ordered with four (4) lifting eyes.